Thursday, May 26, 2011

Stargate Universe

Stargate Universe Nicholas Rush

Writing character analysis articles are probably my favourite, so I decided to do one on Dr. Nicholas Rush from the new Stargate Universe series. I got in particularly early with this one, so if the series becomes popular I think the article will do really well. Furthermore, I think Rush is a fantastic character and I cannot wait to find out more about him as Stargate Universe goes on.

Stargate Universe Eli Wallace

I actually am not so fussed on Eli as a character, but it is interesting analyzing him in comparison to the other characters. He and Chloe, however, do not seem like they really belong at all on the mission. Furthermore, he seems to lack the eccentricities thatI think characterize intelligence.

Stargate Universe Cancelled

Personally, I was really disappointed that sgu was cancelled. While the show was not by any means perfect, it was a legitimate Science Fiction show. Its ideas were thoughtful and complex, with legitimate discussion of moral issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment