Friday, November 11, 2011

My New Web Design Business

I have been applying for job after job and it is proving somewhat hard to get a job at the moment, or a job worth doing, so I am trying my hand at creating a web design business. I work more as a contractor than anything else, designing small business sites for people that desire a web presence. I am specifically focusing on the Brisbane area but Australia-wide is also a potential. If you are an international person looking for web design, I would consider it though it gets a little more complicated in regards to payments.

Anyway, check out my site at:

Cheap Brisbane Web Design

The main thing I have going for me over other web designers is that I will dedicate quite a lot of time to your site for a low price. Web Design organizations simply cannot afford to do that, but I can as I only really need a single job per week to get by and aim to have two.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you kept the color combination simple throughout the layout. Your website looks great. It’s very clean and professional and navigation is easy. This is important for business websites since people come online for convenience. Easy navigation means more convenience for potential customers. Hope your business has been doing great!

    -- Glenn Evans --

    ReplyDelete