Monday, September 5, 2011

5/5/2011 General Update

It has been a while since I have given a general update on what I have been doing. Still working on my site, and t his blog. Basically, I am trying to gain backlinks from blogger in a different way than I generally have by including my RSS feed in a widget. The google panda update was beneficial for my website but hurt my various blogs quite heavily.

I have also been trying to get as many backlinks from bestreviewer, which I may include a link too later. I have learnt that having a few articles that simply do not have backlinks helps to get a website treated a little better. As such this particular post will not include any backlinks whatsoever and I am hoping that my feed widget will do that job for me.

I have also updated the general theme of my site and included the Amazon affiliate program alongside advertisements. So far it has accomplished close to nothing, though the change in site design has actually resulted in many more clicks on advertisements which is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment