Sunday, July 31, 2011

Two New Articles

I have written two new articles that do not seem to fit into any of the categories I am establishing on this blog, but I need backlinks for them. Google is being particularly slow to index them, and I have since learnt that Blogger is the best way to get something indexed.

Tomb Raider Success

A lot of people tend to attribute the success of the Tomb Raider series of games to the sexual imagery associated with Lara Croft. However, I argue in this article that the success of the games can most clearly be attributed to the beauty of the imagery.

Netgear dg834g Review

Netgear router review that I moved from my Associated Content page to my site. Should have done this ages ago, but I guess was too lazy. Unfortunately, it turns out a lot of people have been stealing my articles which means that if I attempt to move them my new page with the articles will rank lower than the stolen. Very irritating, Internet writing is broken industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment