Saturday, July 30, 2011

Online Freelance Opportunities

The idea of working online is one I find particularly appealing and I expect many other people do as well as the market is quite over saturated by employees. It is a pity because the idea offers a lot of potential, particularly for mothers who could potentially work while staying at home with their children. Overall, I hope to review as many online freelancing opportunities as I can and add them to a complete list.

oDesk Review

It is a pity that more employers have not taken up oDesk, as the system itself is very professional and easy to use. As a potential employee, I have found the employers their nice enough though many of them want article spinning which I find questionable at best. However, some employers have even gone so far as to say that I should keep emailing them as they will give me a job the next time they have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment