Thursday, July 28, 2011

Dark Knight Analysis Articles

It turns out that I have not written a blog post about my Dark Knight film articles, which surprised me. In essence, I wrote a whole collection of articles analyzing and discussing the Dark Knight's characters and moral dilemmas similiar to my collection of Pulp Fiction articles.

The first of these discusses Harvey Dent:

Dark Knight Harvey Dent Character Analysis

Harvey Dent, particularly at the end of the film, was arguably the most intimidating part of it.

Dark Knight Joker Character Analysis

The interesting thing about the Joker is that he is not actually a nihilist as many believe, or at least his main ideology is not nihilistic. He is rather arguing that all people, no matter how moral they seem, are immoral and selfish.

Dark Knight Ethical Dilemmas Analysis

No comments:

Post a Comment