Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cloud Computing Articles

It was not so long ago that Cloud Computing concepts were seen as an interesting, but irrelevent, idea. Now, they are simply a practical fact and the new direction of business based computing. As a result, I have started writing a whole collection of articles on the topic of Cloud Computing. The first of these is designed simply to list as many Cloud Computing services as I possibly can.

Cloud Computing Services List

While I am only part way through my list of cloud computing services, I am finding the article difficult to write on account of many of the services seeming very similiar to server hosting rather than Cloud Services.

Cloud Computing Positives and Negatives

Writing articles about Cloud Computing in general inspired me to write about the positives and negatives. While I do not feel I am completely done, I believe my list to be relatively comprehensive and well thought out.

No comments:

Post a Comment