Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pulp Fiction Character Analysis Articles

Since last posting on this blog, I have written a great number of articles. Among them I have included an analysis of Pulp Fiction characters and the idealogies which they represent, which to my mind is a very central aspect of the film. Herein they are listed and my experience with writing them:


Pulp Fiction Vincent Character Analysis


This was actually my favourite article to write as Vincent Vega was in my opinion the best character of Pulp Fiction. This is probably because of his ties to logic and my own favouring of logic as a method of examining the world.

Pulp Fiction Mia Character Analysis

The second Pulp Fiction analysis article I wrote was of Mia. I do not really know why I selected her when I could have selected Jules second, which would probably have been a better choice really and more efficient.

Pulp Fiction Marsellus Character Analysis

I made the selection of Marsellus simply because he has a smaller role in the film and as such the article was easier and faster to write. Quite pathetic really, I know.

Pulp Fiction Jules Winnfield Character Analysis


I see Jules as essentially representing spirituality, which I have never really adhered to strongly so writing this article was not as much fun as writing the one for Vincent.

No comments:

Post a Comment