Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tech Guide Articles

Three of my most overwhelmingly popular articles are actually technology guides, which is something that suprised me. Here they will be listed and my speculation to their popularity:

USB Headphones vs Audiojacks Headphones

This particular guide actually came about from my own research concerning the difference in quality of two devices, and my experiences with them. As such, it was not originally meant to be an Associated Content article but actually ended up turning into one of my most visited and popular articles.

Speed Up Windows Vista with a USB Flashdrive and Ready Boost

In honesty, this article is underperforming compared to what I expected. Perhaps it is because it is too niche or the title is not efficient in search engines. That said, it is a good article and gets a few visits here and there.

Playing FLV Files in Windows Media Player

One of my best performing articles, it must be due to the immense popularity of Windows Media Player and the relatively low amount of articles exploring this particular issue.

Playing FLV Files In Winamp

Not performing as well as its Windows Media Player sibling, must be due to less use of Winamp or more tech guides for winamp blocking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment