Monday, September 7, 2009

Video Game Fives Part 1

For associated content I have written a few articles in a series of video game top fives. These articles explore various sets of top five items related to video games. The first one of these was Top Five Video Game Composers, of which I listed the top five video game composers. In truth, I expected a larger reaction from people to this article, particularly because I listed a large quantity of Japanese composers high up. My second article was titled Top Five Scariest Games, of which of course Silent Hill 2 came as number one on the list. Third article was top five video game monsters, which you will have to read if you want to see what got rated as number one. Also check out the great octopus image I have used in the article caption, more games need giant octopuses and squid enemies. Top five video game guns was the fourth article, which I really enjoyed writing. Lastly, the top five bad taste video games was the final article in the five video game series I have written.

If you have any feedback, or wish for me to write a top five on another topic, please post a comment either here or on one of the articles below and I will be sure to do that. Feel free to argue as well.

Links:

Top Five Bad Taste Video Games
Top Five Video Game Guns
Top Five Video Game Monsters
Top Five Horror Games
Top Five Video Game Music Composers

No comments:

Post a Comment