Monday, November 9, 2009

Been Lazy

I have been quite lazy lately with updating my blog, primarily because my page views just do not seem to be increasing at the rate I would hope. Anyway, here are some articles:

Top Five Movie Anti-heroes

I have always liked anti-heroes, there is something immensely entertaining about them. I have recvently been watching the movie Taxi Driver repeatedly and just had to right an article that included some reference to it.

Final Fantasy 8 Squall Character Analysis

This particular article underperformed quite severely, which was disappointing as I feel that it was an interesting article. I particularly enjoy writing character analysis articles and intend to do a lot more of them if they promise page views.

Final Fantasy X Auron Character Analysis

Final Fantasy X Tidus Character Analysis

These performed better than the Final Fantasy VIII versions, but overall were disappointing as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment