Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Articles

Ecco the Dolphin Vortex Analysis

This article has been on Associated Content for a day and has already received 33 page views, which is suprising. This could very well be one of my best performing articles and it is an analysis of the enemy from a very old game.

Final Fantasy 8 Ending Analysis

The ending to Final Fantasy 8 is something I have always intended to analyze for my own sake. I do not expect this article to make any real money, I wrote it for myself.

Expensive Wedding Rings Immoral?

Personally, I find the idea that I must by an expensive wedding ring to marry a woman repulsive. It is not so much the money, rather it is that a gesture of love should depend on money. I wrote this article in response, bit disappointed I did not get any angry comments!

Human Alpha Male: Myth or Fact?

I was sick of reading the constant talk of alpha males in human society, I believe it a very flawed concept and have written this article in response.

No comments:

Post a Comment