Monday, November 9, 2009

Other People's Content

Often, I find myself really impressed by other people's content on AC and feel compelled to advertise it.

John Mario

John Mario writes on a collection of topics, but where I find him impressive is in regards to his electrical engineering knowledge. He presents information in a very succinct form, I often find him far easier to understand than textbooks.

Here is an article by him:

Electronics: Digital Circuit Design 1

Amanda King

Amanda King writes in a number of topics, but sticks to personal events and situations. She writes a number of articles which deserve more controversy than they generate. Here is an example:

10 Guys That Women Should Avoid

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for promoting my technical articles. I appreciate it. I'm glad that you find my articles easy to understand.

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks so much for the mention here. I (finally)found your comment on my Twilight blog. :)


    Amanda

    ReplyDelete