Thursday, February 23, 2012

Three Minute Philosophy

Three Minute Philosophy is awesome, and if you are into philosophy as a subject and have not seen any of this series of YouTube Videos I highly recommend you check out my Three Minute Philosophy Review.

In it I list all of the Three Minute Philosophy videos and review each of them, offering a brief discussion of each of the videos. As a student of Philosophy, I feel I know at least a little about it and while I try to avoid going too in-depth it can be good to get further information from someone in the field.

Interestingly, I read that the author of these videos had received some problems as a result of them from people in Philosophy, which is absolutely pathetic. The videos are great and very popular. In truth, he probably has had more sway over the world than many of his lecturers as a result of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment