Tuesday, February 21, 2012

YouTube Editors

While I have been largely neglecting my YouTube based site, after using a whole series of YouTube editors I thought it would be good to write an article and so have sparked a renewed interest in the site. The interesting thing about YouTube study as a site is that it has received regular traffic despite a lack of content, reflecting that there is a need for a site such as it. The basic concept behind the site was to create a TV Guide for YouTube, functioning in a very similar manner. However, shortly after creating the site I decided that the idea was a little silly and stopped contributing content. Now the site has turned around and grown quite dramatically.

As a result of this I have decided to write a few new articles, which I think are actually very good examples of articles and quite awesome content. The first of these is the Free YouTube Video Editors article that lists a great many free video editors that can be used for YouTube. I really think it is the best content of its kind on the Internet and as a result I hope it grows dramatically. The second of these is an article about Infinity Mirrors on YouTube, which give a fake affect of depths.

No comments:

Post a Comment